Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm putting the information out there, hopefully this will help someone, I'm trying to post a fraction of my complaint on one of these comments, so those folk posting on his behalf can see, this is not a game or a web of lies, he took money from an innocent person who was in desperate need of his help. Please use the website as I come across more I will post them, in case someone wants or needs them. God Bless.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of other product from Doctor Bones Love Spells and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Doctor Bones Love Spells to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Doctor Bones Love Spells for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Doctor Bones Love Spells?

Comments

, Doc bones did work for me more then once.I was happy with his work.

My best freind used him and told me about the Doc.I Thing some one is saiding bad lys on the Doc.

Good for you!! Some people will not take the time to report stuff like that, I hope it works out for you dr bones is a sad man, thanks for sharing this.