Doctor Bones Love Spells - Review from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Internet crimes complaint( this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm putting the information out there, hopefully this will help someone, I'm trying to post a fraction of my complaint on one of these comments, so those folk posting on his behalf can see, this is not a game or a web of lies, he took money from an innocent person who was in desperate need of his help. Please use the website as I come across more I will post them, in case someone wants or needs them. God Bless.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 26, 2015 #1054227

, Doc bones did work for me more then once. I was happy with his work. My best freind used him and told me about the Doc. I Thing some one is saiding bad lys on the Doc.

0 0 Reply

Oct 25, 2015 #1053501

Good for you!! Some people will not take the time to report stuff like that, I hope it works out for you dr bones is a sad man, thanks for sharing this.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Doctor Bones Love Spells. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Doctor Bones Love Spells.
Filing a new complaint about