Broken Arrow, Oklahoma

Internet crimes complaint(ic3.gov) this is just one of many sites to go complain on Dr bones legally, he couldn't even pick up the phone, after he took my money, I'm putting the information out there, hopefully this will help someone, I'm trying to post a fraction of my complaint on one of these comments, so those folk posting on his behalf can see, this is not a game or a web of lies, he took money from an innocent person who was in desperate need of his help. Please use the website as I come across more I will post them, in case someone wants or needs them. God Bless.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Doctor Bones Love Spells?

Comments

, Doc bones did work for me more then once.I was happy with his work.

My best freind used him and told me about the Doc.I Thing some one is saiding bad lys on the Doc.

Good for you!! Some people will not take the time to report stuff like that, I hope it works out for you dr bones is a sad man, thanks for sharing this.

DON'T Engage Go Matilda Visas For Your Visas Application Go Matilda Visas "Go Matilda Visas and its managing director Alan Collett is a UNYTRUSTWORTH migration agent. Alan Collett is an accountant of GM Tax and a migration agent of Go Maltilda Visas. He..." Read more Absolute Proof Thumbtack Sends Fake Leads Or Requests Review Thumbtack "Notice, they are all Lower Case (names) this is so staff doesnt have to waste time Capitalizing the First and Last initial (You used to be able to somewhat tell this way..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Bad Support. No Refund if you ask for. Lack of ethics. Ovens Enterprises "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..." Read more Thumbtack - BUYER BE WARE OF SOUTH TEXAS LANDSCAPE!!!! Thumbtack "ATTACHMENT A DETAILED BACKGROUND ACCOUNTING OF ACTIONS FOR LANDSCAPING WORK @ 7397 REAL ROAD CHINA GROVE, TX 78263 My husband, Aaron ONeal and I, wife, Carla Baker, contacted Mr. Sodrock,..." Read more Church and Dwight - Severe chemical burns from Nair Church and Dwight "Contacted them and they returned my purchase price. However I am still trying to heal the burns on my legs. Yes they acknowledged my "skin sensitivity" but I still have..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Lazada bad Customer Services Lazada Malaysia "1. Chat CS cancelled my order and deny mistake. **I have chat records as proof. 2. Email to CS, log complaint politely, but has been ignored too. They purposely help/cover..." Read more Window World - Windows shut, but not locked-poor excuse ! Window World "Had very heavy rains past two weeks and of course, when it rains very heavy, anyone with common sense would not leave their windows wide open. Window World was contracted..." Read more